Subject: [Leica] Leica doing the right things, plus Pentax Q
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:16:33 -0500

Personally I think with Canon and Nikon going through many production/
stock problems right now and Sony having
"wedontknowwhichcameratoputout" problems, Leica should retake the
photographic world. Here's the chance to regain that 40's, 50's & 60's
pre SLR era!

Funny, do we really consider a APS size sensor small now? - Pentax Q.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261