Subject: [Leica] Photoshop guru needed
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:02:38 -0500

LUG:

Here is an image I would like to print, but there is a flaw.  There is a
flare on the right shoulder of the dude holding the fighting chicken.  I
would like to get rid of it, but so far nothing has worked.  Perhaps
nothing will work since there is no detail at all there.  I remember
Ansel Adam's photo of the Pioneer Woman, where he regretted the blown
out area on her shoulder, but concluded any fix would just worsen it.
Of course, Ansel did not have PS for better or for worse.  Thanks very
much for any suggestions.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Haiti+fighting+cocksBW2.jpg.html

Ken
(I took this with the fabled Summicron f/2 - how come there is something
less than perfect?)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Photoshop guru needed)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Photoshop guru needed)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Photoshop guru needed)