Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Golden Trout Camp
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:10:40 +0530

Bob,
I shudder at hiking with that weight, not the weight per se! I probably have
more weight with me when I shoot wildlife, but then I have a vehicle to
carry the equipment in. I would think that to do justice to landscapes such
as this, you would need heavy equipment (esp tripods) and huge sensors, and
you need to walk! That is the trade off I guess.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: Golden Trout Camp)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: Golden Trout Camp)