Subject: [Leica] IMG: Small Gray Butterfly on Red Clover
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:25:44 -0400

I like the photo, cool that you can see the butterfly's tongue! I haven't
seen many this year in Indiana either. We usually have a lot of them here.
There's an exhibit every year of live butterflies at the botanical
conservatory in Fort Wayne. They have a room full of them that you can walk
inside and the butterflies will land on you and on plants inside the
enclosure so that you can get close to photograph them easily. If you like
to photograph butterflies, you should come see it next summer! This year's
exhibit ended a couple weeks ago :(

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography