Subject: [Leica] IMG: Small Gray Butterfly on Red Clover
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 14:32:59 -0500

Thanks, Chris.  At my age, I will have to limit my subjects to those that
are closer to home.

I just yesterday read that Fort Wayne is losing a lot of trees to the ash
borer.  That's a shame.

For several years, I corresponded with a lady in Fort Wayne on some
genealogical searches.  Apparently, your library must hold a lot of
reference material.  She came up with a lot of information that I had not
found previously.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA