Subject: [Leica] JULY 4TH INDEPENDENCE DAY
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:23:33 -0400

I was visiting friends in Austin, Texas, one summer in the 1970s. My car had
no radio (I can't for the life of me recall why) so I kept a little Sony
portable perched on the dash. I parked the car facing south one evening, no
shade, and the next afternoon I came out to the car to find that the plastic
case of the radio had begun to melt! Radio still played for the drive back
to Ohio, though.

?howard

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] JULY 4TH INDEPENDENCE DAY)