Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ten new film images from the Netherlands
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:41:06 +0200

Given the limited amount of post-processing I do, the characteristics of the
film are preserved in the images I post, I think. I shot some images on
Delta 100 with tripod, but later I got tired lugging the tripod around and
switched to Tri-X. Still later I put the red filter on and the tripod came
out again. That was on Texel. The ones of the windmill etc. are all
handheld, no filter.

The lab I use uses XTOL, which happens to be what I used when I did my own
developing, so that's another good thing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain