Subject: [Leica] Do people live in Indiana?
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:32:07 -0400

Michigan is not all bleak. In fact, it is a lovely state. I grew in a
small town in Michigan and in fact, live in another small town, and
work in a much bigger town, Detroit. No, Detroit is not as good as it
should be, or as it could be, but it's not quite as bad as the
national media (and some Luggers) are so quickly willing to paint it.

Roger Hart
Detroit
USA