Subject: [Leica] PESO: In Full Bloom... red desaturated
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:56:32 -0400

Don't forget to go out and look at the flower in the real world. Take
another peek at it.
We get used to an image after we get home and we think it matchers the real
thing. But its been changed and we get used to that change.
Reality is not all that colorful! I figured that out as the time went by.

I figured this out when I had a bunch of Astia and Provia slides laid out on
my 4 by 2 foot light table and then went outside and saw some of the stuff.
Even Astia had things jacked up. But Provia had things jacked up beyond all
recognition. And you didn't know that till you went out and looked at the
real thing. Then went back and saw it on the light table again. Pulsating.

Mark William Rabiner