Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:58:32 -0400

Sounds good to  me, Bob I don't know what " standard output sharpening " in
Lightroom involves. But it  sounds to me like one of those built in
parameters which really do something significant and is best to try to get a
handle on if possible and try to control!

A few months ago when I upgraded to CS5 from 4 I had an output sharpening
selected perhaps a default in the adobe camera raw filter which had not been
there before. It was a new thing.  Sharpen for screen glossy paper or matte
paper you had to click on a number which did not look like a button to get
at it.
My stuff had getting extra extra crispy. Had a few secret spices which were
not on my diet.
And I finally figured out where it was hiding and unchecked it.
My future pix went back to their very smooth selves.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Medium Format Digital)
Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Medium Format Digital)