Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 07:56:43 +0200

I don't know what the original problem was, but what I see now is just
the photography I wish I could produce, just once, in my life.
As many wows as there are photos BTW

Most of your compositions are simply brilliant, classic, but brilliant.
The rendition is bound to make people lust for the OT camera ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 8 juil. 11 ? 07:46, Bob Adler a ?crit :