Subject: [Leica] For sale etiquette?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:36:56 +1000

Phil you can offer anything you want that's legal. Many people prefer to see
prices (and ads from people known on the list, as you are)  rather than
'make me an offer' but that is up to the sellers of course. Brian suggests
that we all stick to  (Kirimati time zone) Fridays unless there is an urgent
reson.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman