Subject: [Leica] Pigeon project ends
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:44:15 -0700

I was hoping to chronicle the growing up of the pigeon family on my
mother-in-law's balcony...
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/5879450337/in/photostream>

...but it was not to be. The neighborhood crows found the nest. One of
the two babies was killed and eaten a over a week ago. Yesterday the
survivor suffered the same fate.

I was laid up for the last week with a nasty case of bronchitis, so I
haven't visited since the three day-old pictures. Now there's nothing to
photograph.

Real life ain't like Disney.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Pigeon project ends)