Subject: [Leica] Pigeon project ends
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 20:48:51 -0400

I'm so sorry.  We have been watching a mockingbird nest in our fig bush.
 There are three new babies.  The mockingbirds have been fighting a gallant
fight against the local hawk, even going so far as to sit on his head!  I'm
afraid the hawk or a snake or a feral cat is going to get them soon.  So
many dangers out there for tiny birds.  I guess it's still survival of the
fittest.

Tina