Subject: [Leica] Down with Bambi.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:32:13 -0400

I'm for the deer! For such overtly over the top gorgeous gentle critters as
deer for there to be a controversy about it then I don't know.
Normally the only thing I don't tolerate is intolerance. But when it comes
to animals of any kind then its big time.
Especially deer for peets sake!  What's wrong with you people!!?!??!

Mark William Rabiner