Subject: [Leica] Down with Bambi.
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:40:10 -0400

In Indiana, they're vermin pure and simple. I've hit two of them with my car
over the years because the idiotic creatures wait till a car is too close to
stop, then they leap onto the road in front of you. One of them actually
jumped onto the road and slammed into the side of my car!

They're so overpopulated now that we're beginning to see them in the middle
of this city of 250,000. That was unheard of when I was young, when deer
populations were better controlled. The state's finally allowing more
hunting to thin the herds because the overpopulation is actually beginning
to hurt the deer because there's not enough food for them all. We're seeing
deer with stunted growth because of overpopulation. Some of the herds have
as many as 100 of them traveling together. A group like that can destroy a
farm in hours.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography