Subject: [Leica] TEC Liquid Developer Question
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:16:47 -0400

Answer is the dye in the film, used for the paper backing.
If you wash Tri-X 120, you see a similar type of dye in a pre-wash.
Efke usually requires a water pre-wash, which gave me a lovely purple
color.

No effect on the images, though.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA
Who plans to shoots some 120 tomorrow (and shot three rolls of Neopan 100
in his M2 today)