Subject: [Leica] TEC Liquid Developer Question
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:34:08 -0400

Some developers do this with certain films. If I develop Kodak film of any
kind in Rodinal, the developer turns deep purple. If I develop the same
films in D-76 or Tmax Developer, no purple! I've gotten this same result
with Tri-X, Plus-X, Tmax 100, and Tmax 400. Agfa films also turned Rodinal
purple. D-76 and Tmax Developer do not turn purple with any film I have
tried. PMK doesn't go purple either.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography