Subject: [Leica] TEC Liquid Developer Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 01:28:33 -0400

I started two bath fixing just like I'd been doing two bath fixing with my
prints in my last decade in the darkroom.
It got the pink out out out.
As I would linger with Tmax films. And no other.
I recall Agfa black and white films dumped out real dark but the film itself
did not have to be fixed forever to be clear. It just was clear. Only the
Kodak Tmax films has this issue and in the last years they seemed to figure
much of it out.

It occurred to me that all the sense two bath fixing made for paper made
just as match sense for film based photographic materials.
It it made a lot of sense.  Was easy. And cheap as in amazingly economical.
And you knew for sure beyond any doubt that your film was perfectly fixed.
As the second fix had NO silver in it and was in effect very fresh.
The clear Tmax films seemed to indicated that.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography