Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: My first essay in Youtube
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 02:33:40 -0400

As HCB said: your first 10,000 pictures wont be very good.

I'm not all that happy at getting into peoples faces with my camera on the
street either. I think it takes a certain personality type. Not so much
mine. Next lifetime I'll be a cool guy with a nose ring and big holes in ny
jeans.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Subject: Re: My first essay in Youtube)