Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flying objects of the past
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:03:33 +0200 (CEST)

I took my younger son to Stuttgart airport yesterday and I thought some of
you might like these old timers "exhibited" on the roof of the main hall...

Poor weather for sure ... and I know about the spots on the sensor too :-(

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Flying+Objects/

OTT: for those who'd think I was lucky to drive fast and furious on the
German Autobahn, their freeways are free of anything but roadworks and Stau
... it took me about 6 hours to snail drive the 200 miles or so i.e. the
average speed of the cyclists on the Tour de France. I must get my bike
repaired.

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe