Subject: [Leica] Tr: Re: Me-108 - Jim
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:28:03 +0200 (CEST)

forwarded to the LUG as my direct mails bounce back , sorry for the list ...

 Hi Jim,

I was trained as a reco intelligence officer in the French AirForce, and it
is funny for me when I go to Stuttgart to be able to see some of the "red"
aircraft such as the Mi2 and Antonow, the photos of which were more or less
classified then ...

As to the M-108 it IS a beautifully designed plane - everything in its
silhouette speaks of speed and ease of flight IMHO. Makes me think of a
greyhound dog with its over long nose.

It may not show on the photos but the aircraft displayed there are not in
such a good condition, and would deserve a covered place and restoration for
sure ...

Thanks for your interest :-)

Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 18/07/2011