Subject: [Leica] OT: Taiwan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:19:13 +0200

It looks like I will have to to Taiwan (more specifically, the capital
Taipei) on business for a few days in mid-October. I don't think there are
any LUGgers there, but I assume that there are people on this list who are
familiar with Taiwan and can recommend places to visit and things to do. As
I usually do when travelling to faraway places like this, I will take a
couple of days of vacation after the business part is done, IF there are
things that are worth staying around for. So, any information and tips would
be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman