Subject: [Leica] OT: Taiwan
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:25:55 -0400

Hello Nathan,

Taipei is quite a place I'm sure you'll enjoy. I spent two years
there but my last visit was around 1980. Except for the insane
traffic I doubt if much has changed. You must visit the National
Palace Museum. It's located very close to the Grand Hotel which can
be seen from just about anywhere in Taipei. You will certainly want
to visit a couple of the larger temples like the Longshan Temple and
the Taipei Confucius Temple.  And of course there are many photo ops
at the local outdoor markets.

The weather in October will certainly be more comfortable than it is
in July.

Cheers,
Len