Subject: [Leica] leica repair
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:18:11 -0500

Ric, call Gerry Smith at Kindermann Canada.
I get great service from them.
Customs is not a problem for US postal, just state "to be returned to US
after repairs".
FedEx or UPS will take longer and they will charge crazy customs fee!
I know they've been a li'l busy, but bet they can beat NJ's time (price too
maybe).
Gary