Subject: [Leica] Pano Help needed- Mark
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:59:33 +0200

Le 20 juil. 11 ? 23:45, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> I don't use wides so much any more is if I feel like I didn't get
> enough
> "breath" with a shot I just click again next to it and maybe stitch it
> later.
> I like that doing so does not make everything recede and get smaller
> like
> shooting with a wide.
>
> For week now I've been shooting with short teles. 80's.

Wouldn't an 80 be a standard lens on a real FF
;-)

I sure share your point of view as regards longer FL and more takes,
preferably vertical, else my hOly 7-14 4/3 FF sic  offers about the
same scope in a single shot, if not larger, with a different
perspective of course.

Amiti?s
ph