Subject: [Leica] Pano Help needed
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:48:03 -0400

Ken - Beyond what Howard has suggested, you will probably have to explore
the Edit>Transform>Perspective and maybe the Edit>Transform>Warp commands
(these are in CS5, not sure about Elements) to torture the thing into shape.

Just back from a River Cruise in Russia where I took alot of panos, I've
discovered I rarely can avoid using the two Transform commands to tweak the
edges into verticality.

It's best, BTW, not to tilt the camera while doing a pano.  That really
magnifies the perspective problems though even that can be dealt with if
you're willing to put in the time with the Transform commands.

Regards,

Dick