Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:23:49 -0400

gorgeous colors and dof.
the drops really impress.
very happy photo.
bharani

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:14:15 -0700
From: "Aram Langhans" <leicar at q.com>
To: <lug at leica-users.org>

While most of the country is sweltering, here in the northwest is has been a
mild summer thus far.  Even on the dry side of Washington, we have had rain
and more rain.  And the wisteria, that should be well past blooming, are in
full bloom in my back yard.   So here are a few shots of both the rain and
the flowers as they intersect in this strange time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc2/wisteria-4715.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc2/wisteria-4711.jpg.html

Feel free to view large.  They can take it, as they are made with the
amazing Leica 100/2.8 APO wedded to the Nikon D7000.

Comments, criticism, suggestions welcome.

Aram