Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:17:13 +1000

Hi Jim, they have done exactly that in developing new methods for sensor
calibration and RF adjustments since the introduction of the M8. No-one
measures and adjusts the sensor positioning more precisely (and
individually) than Solms. The jig to calibrate the RF is huge!. I wasn't
allowed to photograph the setup but since then they have published photos
and video . DPreview have an article and the pics here
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/leicafactory2009/

.

Cheers
Geoff

*Australia, paying for the world's carbon sins, one tonne at a time**.*