Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:42:52 -0400

That a lens made by Panasonic with a Leica logo on it is "at least as good"
as a real Leica lens costing thousands would be not really any consensus but
your very entitled opinion.

I got involved years ago with Leica not because I thought the German Mark or
clever marketing whatever inflated its worth beyond all sensibilities but
that the stuff was really worth what it cost. This played out very soon to
be true and I have the 16x20 darkroom prints to prove it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography