Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member FITNESS
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:03:59 +0200

Ted, mon ami

I think you are right but in my case I've never do any sport on my
life, my health is good, I always say to the Medical Doctors that the
only thing I do, and I want to do is walk looking things for
photogrpahy. I don't like at all exercise for to do exercise, for me
is boring and a lost of time.

I don't how many years I'll be in form, on my 67 I'm still well, maybe
with sport exercises I can live some years more, but for me if
everyday I shall do i.e. ... 30 minutes of exercises they will be 30
min less of happiness, this make 7,6 days a years.... we never know...

Cheers and thanks as always for your wise advice!
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/