Subject: [Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:58:02 -0500

Paul,

You could be right?I have a lot to learn about digital printing. On
the other hand you were using Microdol-X, which is very different than
Pyrocat, so that might make a difference? I currently have a show of
28 photographs done on 4x5 Fp-4+, mostly processed in Pyrocat HD,
scanned and printed digitally 32x40 inches (by someone else), and they
look pretty nice. I'm sure there are many ways to arrive at good
prints. It is a matter of finding what you like, and works well for
you. They're all good!

Richard Wasserman

www.richardwasserman.net