Subject: [Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:51:35 -0500

I never have a problem with uneven development.  I sometimes need
extreme contraction for some photos and will use Pyrocat 1:1:150 and
agitate at the beginning and then again 1/2 way through the total time?
no problem! The initial vigorous agitation is the key with Pyrocat,
and the results are much nicer than using a standard developer for
reduced time.

I'm sure for optimum results negatives for scanning should be
different than ones for silver printing. Probably flatter and thinner,
but I'm certainly no expert on that. I do know many people very
successfully scan Pyro negatives and do very beautiful prints.

Richard Wasserman

www.richardwasserman.net