Subject: [Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:39:56 -0700

Chris, from what I understand the staining actually helps with scanning when
using a high quality scanner (which is what I have, the Nikon LS-9000).
Hence my looking into it.

Thanks. I will finish a roll tonight and try it!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD)