Subject: [Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:03:42 -0400

Some grumbled about the LED scanner light source vs the florescent light
source, the latter being preferable for staining developers...or maybe it
was the opposite, I get these things confused.  One thing I remember is that
agitation should be plentiful especially with smaller format films to get
full development.  I tended to extend development times since I'm a timid
agitator, so at least 10 sec/min or more.  Works great in a continuous drum
type system, ie unicolor tank and reversible base...not much time or density
difference compared to normal tank development.

Some examples, start with number 6...chemistry indicated under thumbnails
for images, mostly pyrocat for couple pages.

http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/paw_2004/2004/PAW2004.html

CS