Subject: [Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:12:38 -0400

You should understand that 99.99% of the images you'll ever see was edited
on a laptop on a deadline. Should have have the rarified sensibilities of
someone who shoots medium format digital and feels a low end bare bones
monitor costs many thousands of dollars fine. I'd just not get all carried
away with it. Somehow the world keeps spinning.

Mark William Rabiner