Subject: [Leica] Cold Pho
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:28:05 -0400

There are Graphic Artists and Performing Artists but perhaps the greatest
artists of them all  are the chefs. The Culinary Artists. They're on the top
of my list.  The Top Chefs.

I think they should combine workshops. Like those ones in Santa Fe all the
photography enthusiasts go to with the famous photographers you thought were
dead. . Also  have cook outs among the shoot outs. And "so you think you can
dance" after dinner. Dance outs. Glee meets Top Chef.  "so you think you can
cook?"
After which they go down the runway wearing their own photo vests or jackets
which they've had only one day to make using only locally grown hemp
fabrics.

Mark William Rabiner