Subject: [Leica] New sky posting from Chicago
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:12:29 -0500

Thank you folks for comments -- on- and off-list.

Must display a smidgen of what I don't know -- okay: my extensive
ignorance -- and ask:

What is CCW rotation?

I appreciate specificity in comments and critiques and know I have
lots to learn. Tried a quick search and found a boat load of
references to "Carry and Concealed Weapons" permits and permitting
processes. My hunch is this CCW refers to something entirely
different.

Thanks again for looking, and commenting. Thank you in advance for
answering my CCW query on or off list.

Greg

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New sky posting from Chicago)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] New sky posting from Chicago)