Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Morning, Ida Townsip, Monroe County, Michigan
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:13:31 -0500

Susan,

I like the photo - personally I wouldn't change anything.  It does look
like what I would imagine a Sunday morning in Ida Township to be :).
The three PS plug-ins I use the most are Silver Efex Pro 2, Topaz
Infocus and Alien Skin Exposure 3.  Probably everything they do can be
done in PS, but I think the ability to instantly see changes is important.

Ken