Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Morning, Ida Townsip, Monroe County, Michigan
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:31:00 -0400

Thanks, Ken.

I don't know why, but i just enjoy using LR (and maybe Efex Pro) more than I
enjoying the using PS. Lots of people here have the skill do exactly what
they want using PS, but I fight with it. I tend not to work with my photos
as much when I try to make myself to use it more.

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"It is much easier for good to deal with evil than it is for good to deal
with stupidity." - unknown