Subject: [Leica] Attention! Achtung! Ted Grant caught photographing peelingpaint!
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:16:28 -0700 (PDT)

Well Dr. Grant, if I hadn't of seen it, I wouldn't have believed it! Must of
been one hell of a door; please PLEASE post the image you took; I'll lobby
Jim
to put Henning's image on the front and your "Peeling Paint #1" on the rear
cover of the 2011 LUG Yearbook. We'll be able to charge a premium so the
coffers
of Jim's charity will overflow!

Can't wait to see it (or maybe you should hold off so folks have to buy the
Yearbook to see it?). ;-)

With trepidation that your putting your efforts toward my line of work,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com