Subject: [Leica] Attention! Achtung! Ted Grant caught photographingpeelingpaint!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 21:34:11 -0700

Bob Adler offered:

> Well Dr. Grant, if I hadn't of seen it, I wouldn't have believed it! Must
> of
> been one hell of a door; please PLEASE post the image you took; I'll lobby
> Jim
> to put Henning's image on the front and your "Peeling Paint #1" on the
> rear
> cover of the 2011 LUG Yearbook. We'll be able to charge a premium so the
> coffers
> of Jim's charity will overflow!
>
> Can't wait to see it (or maybe you should hold off so folks have to buy
> the
> Yearbook to see it?). ;-)
>
> With trepidation that your putting your efforts toward my line of work,

Bob my friend,
Absolutely no need for trepidations!!!!! :-) Now if I should be so lucky to
find the "amazing peeling paint photo?" You'll realize you are still the
master in "BENCH PHOTOS!" :-)

If I find it? .......  We'll discuss it with the "BOOK BOSS!" ;-) But it
wont be shown, that is if I can find it? :-) :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Attention! Achtung! Ted Grant caught photographing peelingpaint!)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Attention! Achtung! Ted Grant caught photographing peelingpaint!)