Subject: [Leica] Street shots
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 08:36:56 -0700

3161
Ricardson Williams OFFERED:

 > I'm glad found some Leica maillist, I like the old way.... I want to
share
> my Street pics from China.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricardsonwilliams/<<<<

Hi Ricardson,

Bike rider SWISHY-PAN!!!!!!!  3161 Absolutely perfect, they don't come any
better than this!

Upper body rotation at exactly the speed relation to keep bike and rider in
perfect focus against the blurred out background is as perfect as it gets!
Usually we see images of this quality during swishy-pans coming from
sporting events such as the Olympics and occasionally car racing.

But out on the street in the rain? And a rider with an umbrella? COOL! :-)

Excellent! Good on you.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from ricardsonwilliams at gmail.com (Ricardson Williams) ([Leica] Street shots)