Subject: [Leica] For the car buffs...
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

Since I can't point to a specific file within the slide show (or if I can I
don't know how...)

http://tinyurl.com/3gjvrot

A 1929 Bugatti 49 (R) sports car driven by Joerg Koenig drives ahead of
Alexander Vonow in a 1939 Alfa
Romeo 8C 2900??sports car (front L) car through a steep turn during a
race demonstration at the Offene Rennbahn cycling track in Zurich's
Oerlikon suburb July 26, 2011.??(REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann)

Obviously, not mine and I have no connection with except I wish I'd been
there and shot that.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...?