Subject: [Leica] For the car buffs...
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:50:44 -0400

cool framing :-)
any idea how?
bharani

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:38:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: "R. Clayton McKee" <rcmphoto at yahoo.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Since I can't point to a specific file within the slide show (or if I
can I don't know how...)

http://tinyurl.com/3gjvrot

A 1929 Bugatti 49 (R) sports car driven by Joerg Koenig drives ahead
of Alexander Vonow in a 1939 Alfa
Romeo 8C 2900??sports car (front L) car through a steep turn during a
race demonstration at the Offene Rennbahn cycling track in Zurich's
Oerlikon suburb July 26, 2011.??(REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann)

Obviously, not mine and I have no connection with except I wish I'd
been there and shot that.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...?

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] For the car buffs...)