Subject: [Leica] IMG OT: first few from my Rolleiflex
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:35:53 -0400

It was a combination of the feel of the Rolleiflex and the entire
process from loading film to shooting to unloading to developing it and
finally seeing the negatives as I hung them up in the dryer. That few
hours in the dryer (I was doing other work) was a bit anxious on my
part but I knew everything was ok. When I saw the exposure and the
sharp negatives it brought me back to really loving film. I've
neglected using the M4 since I got my M9 last year but now I see the M9
isn't a replacement for the older film Leica, it is a companion to it
at best. In the end, there are still some things that the M4 does so
extremely well that the M9 just can't. The Rolleiflex has fallen into
that family well.

Thanks for the praise!

Phil Forrest