Subject: [Leica] IMG OT: first few from my Rolleiflex
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:44:40 -0400

The M4 does not have any "red edge" issues of the digital cameras.
It also does not have to "buffer" the image and potentially slow down
my shooting.
It doesn't fall asleep. Ever.
It can indefinitely keep it's shutter open with a locking release.
It doesn't use batteries so I can shoot forever using my brain as a
light meter and not have to worry about finding clean power to recharge
my battery.

There are other little things that I like about the M4 more than the M9
but they are just little handling issues and not really worth
mentioning.

Phil Forrest

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] IMG OT: first few from my Rolleiflex)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG OT: first few from my Rolleiflex)