Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hiroshima and Nagasaki remembered: Lanterns for Peace
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:45:21 -0500

On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Herbert Kanner wrote:

> BTW, I was on the Manhattan Project from 1942 to 1946 in the Chicago area.
> Thankfully, we had no direct contact with weapon design or manufacture,
> just with chain reactors and some basic physics.

Herbert - I attempted to forward you a large email relating to to the
Manhattan Project and other Nuclear and weapon research done by an old
acquaintance who reintroduced himself to me at this event.

Apparently it was too large to be accepted by your email service.

He claims to have become a bit of an expert on these matters.
If you're interested I can attempt to break it down into smaller chunks.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com