Subject: [Leica] Humor is in the eye of the beholders?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:16:27 -0400

Well, I'm scanning a bunch of slides now, trying to document everything
without regard to technical quality.  I went through a phase in 1991 when I
used a lot of high speed transparency film.  That's what this looks like to
me.  I'm looking at all of these slides and wondering if it's even worth
scanning them and then this shows up.  I guess I'll continue to scan.  Maybe
I'll win a prize!

Tina