Subject: [Leica] Humor is in the eye of the beholders?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 02:46:44 -0400

Maybe the idea might be not to match to slide but to differ from it. Smooth
them down and make them less harsh. Pretend they are a negative that just
happens to be positive. If the subject matter is worth it I bet its worth a
try. It would seem a shame if very shot done with this film is a goner. I
bet they can be made nice. Photoshop can do anything maybe get a Photoshop
consultant. Scan in raw mode.

--
Mark R.